Bali’s natural beauty comes in countless forms but the rice terrace create some of the island’s most awe-inspiring backdrops. The Tegalalang rice terrace in Ubud are famous place for snapping photos. One of the most beautiful green you’ll ever see, an interesting path to hike and small villages to explore.
The rice terrace look like a work of art. The fields are various shades of green and are extremely well maintained. The coconut trees still give an extra charm. Be sure to walk through the rice fields to explore close its distinctive architecture. The dramatic landscape makes it a popular stop for traveler therefore it is indeed like walking into a postcard.
The Fact About Tegallalang Rice Terraces Ubud
- Admission is IDR 10.000/person on the ticket booth and when you explore inside the fields, the land owners will ask donation in certain area inside the rice field which is Rp 5.000/couple.
- There are some selfie spots where you can take some great Instagram photos with a small fee (around IDR 5000)
- Local people created a swing in the higher ground near Tegallalang rice terrace. It is intended for selfie and you can play this swing for a small fee.
- You will see one or two farmer holding a bunch of grass as if they just collecting them around the field. Many tourist managed to take pictures with him but he will ask for some small cash in advance 😉
- Tegallalang rice terrace could be touristy in the afternoon, therefore if you come to explore early morning, you will have this beauty only to yourself. Take a drone with you and create an amazing Instagram photo and video.
In conclusion, it doesn’t matter where you spend most of your time on your visit to Bali, a day-trip to the rice paddies is always essential.
Create Your Amazing Moments in Bali.
Join Amazing Bali Guide Favorite Day Trips Adventure in Bali with dedicated professional guide. We make sure you have the amazing time you will always remember.
Booking or Ask Questions:
Amazing Bali Guide
WA: +62 81337070082
Inspiring Images of Tegallalang Rice Ubud From Our Favorite Travelers